I want to take a stand in the discussion regarding the use of?human embryos for
research or healing.? I started following the healing possibilities?before I
ever heard of TM, because my husband has been diabetic for twenty years. My
husband's stand was that he would not use any method that involved human
embryo's even if it means he will die of the complications of diabetis.? Good
for him!? (Hard for me.) Then along came TM and I now read of stem cell
research with the hopes of us both benefitting from the outcome.? However,
I?take my own stand - I do not want to use any method that consists of the use
of embryonic stems cells and I regret the use of human embryos of any stage
being used for research.

I visited Jude yesterday and she asked me what TMIC was?discussing.? When I
told her it was regarding the use of different stages of embryos for?research
and healing?she said she would allow her body to die before she would accept
any treatment that used human embryo's.??We discussed that we have many extra
adult stem cells that we would like to donate to research.?

I do not want my tax dollars to support embryonic research or baby abortions of
any kind.

I also quit donating blood after TM, however, I've signed for organ donation
and figure it will be a doctor's decision whether or not to accept.

Patti - Michigan
one of God's creation