Jim, I am with you completely in this and the other posts you  have written
on this issue, and I believe your words carry much weight precisely  because of
the position you are in physically. Terri Schiavo's case horrified  me, that
people could not discern the difference between turning off the life  support
of someone who is brain dead vs. actively starving someone who had a  loving
family who wanted to care for her.

And, by the way, you're one of the most productive members of  society that I
know. :-)

Barbara H.
_http://barbarah.wordpress.com/_ (http://barbarah.wordpress.com/)

In a message dated 3/26/2009 8:08:24 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,