From: "tmic-digest-requ...@eskimo.com" <tmic-digest-requ...@eskimo.com>
To: tmic-dig...@eskimo.com
Sent: Thursday, March 26, 2009 10:03:50 PM
Subject: tmic-digest Digest V2009 #200

-----Inline Message Follows-----

tmic-digest Digest                Volume 2009 : Issue 200

Today's Topics:
  Re: [TMIC] going to DC                [ Lawrence King <we4king...@verizon.n ]
  Re: [TMIC] Embrionic Stem Cell Discu  [ Lawrence King <we4king...@verizon.n ]

-----Inline Message Follows-----

Try to find the Albert Einstein memorial near the Vietnam Vets Memorial &
Constitution Ave.  we wanted to get there but the bone chilling cold 9F.  got
the better of us and we gave up on both.  It's a site most tourists miss and
don't know about.  and the museum of natural history is renovated and
wonderful... you can see the hope diamond.

I want to hear about it when you get back!