I am glad to hear that you are home and healing.  I hope that all is going
well.  You were and are in my thoughts.

Although we have never personally met or talked with each other, I welcome
your emails to the list.  You always seem to have such a positive outlook on
things no matter what is thrown at you.  You always have a kind word and
offer advice based on your experience.  Jude, you are a gem.

I am at home recuperating from a partial knee replacement done on March 26.
I am healing well but know this will be a slow recovery.  I was amazed at
the number of doctors and people who actually think you can fully recover
from TM.  One doctor was surprised when I told him that you never fully
recover and will always have TM.  You only recover to the best that your
body can.

Do take care Jude and I hope you are able to post soon!  I miss your emails!

Margaret

Edmonton AB

Canada