She can't post for some reason and asked that I send this for  her:

Hello there...anybody out there?   Boy, I go into the hospital for a couple
of weeks and this is what I come home  to.

I've heard about two sites where y'all  might be hanging out,  One is Yahoo
and the other is a different type of  site that I know nothing about, not even
the name.

Are there any new people with TM waiting  around for some activity?  My name
is Jude; I am a T3 paraplegic, totally  paralyzed from the nipple-line on down
to my toes.  I don't begin to say  that I know everything, in fact, I know
next to nothing...just like the  doctors.

If you have any questions or simply need  someone to talk to send me an email
and we will work it  out.

Try to keep it  Positive!
Jude

recession.