http://www.mypoolpal.com/products/adult-swim-diapers.php

On Apr 11, 2009, at 11:13 AM, Patricia Cooley wrote:

I HAVE A QUESTIONS ABOUT SWIMMING. SINCE I AM INCONTINENT, ARE THERE SWIM DIAPERS FOR ADULTS AND WHERE DO YOU PURCHASE THEM. I SURE WOULD LIKE TO KNOW.

THANKS FOR ANY HELP YOU CAN GIVE ME.

PATTI - WISCONSIN
From: Pieter and Heather [mailto:pieterheat...@shaw.ca]
Sent: Friday, April 10, 2009 3:14 PM
To: Robert Pall; Trudy Ogilvie; Janice
Cc: tmic
Subject: Re: [TMIC] Swimming

Part of my PT was to get in the pool at the hospital with the therapist. It was when I was first able to put one foot in front of the other. It really helped me a lot. Then the OT met my husband and I at a heated pool near the hospital and showed me exercises to do. Unfortunately I have not done water therapy except those few times. I am thinking I would like to try it again now 5 1/2 yrs later. But I want to try it in the warmer times like now since it feels too cold to go outside to a car after being in a pool and the temps are cold here in winter.

Heather in Calgary