I was diagnosed in 2002 C 4-C 6 I am having problems with balance . My
hands and feet have started back to being extremely cold and sometimes hot.
Any suggestions from anyone. I had surgery in 2007 to remove the disc. They
were  pressing on the spine. It was very successful,however it seems as if I
am going  backward with a lot of muscle weakness, bladder and bowel problems.
What  Can I do? for 7 years I have been doing very well. I have never
really had pain  except when I would pull a muscle in my back. Almost pain free
from the time I  contracted the disease. I stayed in rehab and hospitals
where I lost all muscle  strength. With therapy  on a daily basis I overcame
until this sudden  backward spiral. I was taken off neurontin for a couple of
month to try  something different  have to take an EMG on next month. I am
trusting God  to touch, heal, and deliver me from this terrible disease
There is none so amazing as God
Peggy  Wilson
web. Get the Radio Toolbar!