  From: jrushton
  To: pwi1991...@aol.com ; tmic
  Sent: Sunday, April 19, 2009 8:48 PM
  Subject: Re: [TMIC] New Member

         Hi, Peggy!  Welcome to this wonderful group of people who will be here
for you through everything!

        I constantly have the ice cold then hot feet.  I have just learned to
live with it.  When I wake each morning, my feet are always warm???  Don't know
why.

        Just keep reading what all of the TMer's say and you will learn so much
and realize how you are not alone at all with this.  We are all so blessed to
have found this site..Jeanne in Dayton