Hi Everyone,

I was un-subscribed for awhile when we decided to run away to Mexico  for a
week last month and just got back on board today.

I hope everyone is doing well.   How is our Jude? (Make  mental note to
self to write her privately)....

It's very hot here today. Spring has not completely sprung here in Ventura,
 yet the heat of the summer is upon us with a vengeance as of yesterday.
99  degrees..... I was SO looking forward to Spring...  I hope it reappears
soon.

Terry is having some difficulties and at long last, gets his second
(complete) shoulder replacement tomorrow.  He is looking forward to  it, but
not
the recovery as he will be down to one limb, (so to speak), until he  has the
mobility back in it. Hopefully he'll be pain free once he's  recovered, too.

I will keep you posted.  As always, I am so glad you are in my  life!

Sandy Parker
web. Get the Radio Toolbar!