>   Speaking of dreams, I dreamed I was roller skating last night - it was =
> wonderful and though some may think it silly, it gives me hope.
>
>   Thanks,
>
>   Tami

Beautiful, Tami!
I too treasure my walking, running, dancing dreams and have a
very changed list for Lottery winnings from the one I had pre-TM.

I want to fix me, but until that happens, I would love a smooth driveway,
a path into my yard, a ramp with the right inclination, an IBot, a
masseuse, a lift to see again the second floor of my house, and my
basement, a chauffeur... as awful as TM is, money would make so many
things easier to bear....

Akua