Every week I become a millionair, and dream how it could be in my house I
bought in Portugal, a nice warm climat with a swimmingpool. So much to dream,
and so less to spend when the numbers are falling... Up to next week, dreaming
a full week before the numbers are falling again.

Get tired by the idear to actualise it, buying a house flying up and down,
shopping for all the new stuff and decorate it, arranging people for gardening,
household and pool... Glad I have another week not to coop with all those
problems.. :-)

Wim from Holland

> Date: Sat, 25 Apr 2009 11:45:32 -0700
> From: a...@artfarm.com
> To: tmic-list@eskimo.com
> Subject: [TMIC] Lottery and Dreams
>

> > Speaking of dreams, I dreamed I was roller skating last night - it was =
> > wonderful and though some may think it silly, it gives me hope.
> >
> > Thanks,
> >
> > Tami
>
> Beautiful, Tami!
> I too treasure my walking, running, dancing dreams and have a
> very changed list for Lottery winnings from the one I had pre-TM.
>
> I want to fix me, but until that happens, I would love a smooth driveway,
> a path into my yard, a ramp with the right inclination, an IBot, a
> masseuse, a lift to see again the second floor of my house, and my
> basement, a chauffeur... as awful as TM is, money would make so many
> things easier to bear....
>
> Akua

Krijg updates van je vrienden en blijf op de hoogte
http://home.live.com