Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2009 21:07:25 -0500
From: jan...@centurytel.net
To: mother...@msn.com; tmic-list@eskimo.com; balmat...@aol.com
Subject: Re: [TMIC] wow, you work too hard Trudy

Barbara,
Your situation seems to be the closest to my situation that I have read
yet.  I am referring to your paragraph 2.    Also, use
baclofen (2 at dinner, 1 at 8:00pm) and have no problem sleeping
too.   What would we do without really good husbands!?!.

You mentioned DVT's in your legs.   What are those?
Are they painful?  I have never heard of
that.        Janice

Find info faster and easier with Internet Explorer 8.
http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=9655583