  From: Pieter and Heather
  To: Robert Pall ; marieke dufresne ; tmic-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Friday, May 01, 2009 12:02 PM
  Subject: Re: [TMIC] RE: tmic-digest Digest V2009 #373

  Wow Robert.  You were very fortunate to have survived.  I have not heard of a
"Greenfield Filter".  My sister-in-law has been having little mini-strokes or
TIA's.  I will be seeing her soon so will mention this to her.  I'm sure all in
the medical field know about this but i have not heard of it before.

  Heather in Calgary