My doctor put me on Spironolactone as a diuretic -- I'd had  some swelling
in my lower legs and other diuretics contain sulfa, which I am  allergic to.
At first I thought, Oh, great...I go to the bathroom so often as it  is,
I'll just live in there now. But it actually seemed to help. I still go
pretty often but I go more when I do. I think I must have been retaining urine
without realizing it. I knew I was right after TM, but it seemed like it had
gotten significantly better over the years -- but I think I still must have
been  retaining a little.

So I was surprised that the Spironolactone helped. Has anyone  else had
that experience with diuretics?

Barbara H.
_http://barbarah.wordpress.com/_ (http://barbarah.wordpress.com/)
web. Get the Radio Toolbar!