From: "tmic-digest-requ...@eskimo.com" <tmic-digest-requ...@eskimo.com>
To: tmic-dig...@eskimo.com
Sent: Saturday, May 2, 2009 8:50:55 PM
Subject: tmic-digest Digest V2009 #395

-----Inline Message Follows-----

tmic-digest Digest                Volume 2009 : Issue 395

Today's Topics:
  RE: [TMIC] New Month, New Efforts     [ "Patricia Cooley" <patticoo...@wi.r ]
  RE: [TMIC] New Month, New Efforts     [ Akua <a...@artfarm.com> ]
  RE: [TMIC] RE: wow, you work too har  [ "Patricia Cooley" <patticoo...@wi.r ]
  Re: [TMIC] SURG ON FRIDAY             [ Akua <a...@artfarm.com> ]
  [TMIC] difficulties                   [ "Westgold" <westg...@interlog.com> ]
  Re: [TMIC] difficulties               [ "Pieter and Heather" <pieterheather ]

-----Inline Message Follows-----

RE: [TMIC] New Month, New Efforts
AKUA

YOUR WORDS ARE SO BEAUTIFUL AND SAY WHAT SO MANY OF US FEEL.   I
AM HAVING TROUBLE TYPING BECAUSE I AM STILL WEEPING IN SADNESS FOR ALL OF US
AND HOPE AGAINST HOPE THAT THERE IS SOME SORT OF A CURE FOR SOME OR MAYBE ALL
OF US.  HOPE AND FAITH IS WHAT GETS US THROUGH EACH DAY.

THANKS AGAIN FOR YOUR WORDS.  PLEASE GIVE US MORE.

BLESSINGS ON YOU.

PATTI - WISCONSIN