Thank you, Patti for reading and "hearing" me.
Thank you for the compliment.  It occurs to me that  for all
the poems I have read, I had never read one about
paralysis or a wheelchair and I thank you all for
my psychological survival, that I am able to  talk about it.

Thank you Akua for allowing us to read from your heart and soul. Brilliant! I read them several times, because your words say so much! I'm not in a chair and feel that you added so much insight as to how it is for you. You should be published . Oncore!
Blessings
Patti - Michigan