Hi

I work in a health food store, and have tried them all.  There are a couple
that MAY help somewhat, but emphasis is on the MAY.

The company AOR - and I believe there is a branch in the States, and Europe,
has a product made from the myelin sheath from certified disease free
animals, cows, I think.  It is no longer available in Canada, but perhaps in
the other countries.  It was used for MS patients to help rebuild the myelin
sheath.

Gaba can help with mood.  Alpha Lipoic acid can help as an antioxidant, and
help prevent further damage.  Phosphytidal serine ( we called it PS) feeds
every cell in the body.  Lots of essential fatty acids.  St. John's wort for
depression - if it is mild.

Did these work for me?  Well, yes, and no.  For the burning pins and needles
banding pain, no.  However, I am able to walk unassisted most of the time,
and I have most of my feeling back.  St. John's did nothing for my
depression, and I still struggle with that, daily.

Valerian by itself is not such a good sleep aid - bad dreams.   Homeopathy -
especially the Restful Legs by Hylands helps quite a bit.

Hope that helps.

Janet