From: jrushton <jrush...@columbiaenergyllc.com>
To: Amanda Diskey <adis...@yahoo.com>; tmic <tmic-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Tuesday, May 5, 2009 7:36:18 PM
Subject: Re: [TMIC] Fw: my transverse myelitis story

Thank you so much for sharing with us, Amanda.  You have really had a hard time
but it sounds like you have had some improvements. With PT/OT and sheer
determination, I think you can improve even more, truly I do!  I went from
where you are to being able to walk and get around on my own at home, thanks to
the walls and furniture but by gosh, I walk!  I still can't 'feel' like I did
and do have spasms and pain but it is all so much better.  Again, thank you,
and we are all here to help you any way we possibly can!  Jeanne