Mindy, Good luck & let us know how it helps!

Tami

  _____

From: Lawrence King [mailto:we4king...@verizon.net]
Sent: Thursday, May 07, 2009 9:50 AM
To: tmic-list@eskimo.com
Cc: Lawrence King
Subject: Re: [TMIC] Fw: my transverse myelitis story

I recently passed my 2 year mark and today I am going to try out  a TEN's
unit so wish me luck!

Mindy the Artist

On May 7, 2009, at 10:25 AM, Tami Streeter wrote:

Janice, Thank you for saying this about the 2 year mark.  I am getting close
to it and found myself getting nervous and down thinking "this is it".  You
guys keep me going!

Thanks,

Tami

  _____