I hope to watch the Michael J Fox special tonight on ABC at 10 pm.

I was watching THE VIEW today and they had MJF on.  He has a book out that I
hope to find in the library and read.  Even with TM, I feel like that there are
others so much worse off than me.  Don't get me wrong, this hand that LIFE (TM)
has dealt me, I'd like to throw in and get a completely new hand - but in a
way, TM has dealt me a new hand - now each day I just have to figure out how to
"bluff" life into giving me what I need and want.

Anyway, MJF says he is an optimist - which I feel is important in dealing with
LIFE and all that it throws at you.  I feel like I am an optimist also, some
days more than others, but being optimistic and laughing at some of the things
that happen to me has helped me in the past 3+ years.  There are days I
literaly take one step forward and two back before I can get to where I'm
going; then there are times I'm going along just fine and then start stagger
like a drunken sailor - "Just got to quit drinking especially before noon!"

I hope that we all can watch MJF's special and glean some vital insight and
understanding.

Prayers and thoughts for you and yours,

Candy K.