Date: Thu, 7 May 2009 13:27:54 -0700
From: adis...@yahoo.com
To: tmic-list@eskimo.com
Subject: [TMIC] EMS

Hey everyone! How do you know which EMS unit to buy? I would like to try this
on my trunk muscles because I think they are trying to work. Maybe they just
need help waking up! I am getting into the pool for the first time the 20th of
this month with my physical therapist. I am really excited and anxious to see
if I can swim. I have a better attitude about my progress thanks to you all!
Thank you for being here for me  amanda

Windows Live helps you keep up with all your friends, in one place.
http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=9660826