  From: jrushton
  To: pwi1991...@aol.com ; tmic
  Sent: Tuesday, May 12, 2009 9:09 AM
  Subject: Re: [TMIC] Lonely need someone to talk to

         Hi, Peggy,

        Gets pretty lonely, doesn't it when you are the only one with such
unusual things going on with your body and no one around you that can truly
understand?  Keep on doing lots of praying and use this site no matter what
time of day or night you need someone to chat with.  We may not have the
answers but we sure as heck know what you are going through when in comes to
feeling 'alone' sometimes.  Each one of us have different pains, numbness,
spasms, and symptoms but we all are in a very special area that no one else is
in so we are here for you.

        If your meds are not taking care of the stiffness in your hands and
fingers then you do need to talk to your doctor and see if he/she can help you
with that. I don't know what your age is and don't have to know but if you are
an older chickie like I am, I have to be honest with myself and realize it
probably has to do with just plain growing older and taking a couple Tylenol
really seems to help.  Please check with your provider, tho, in case it is
something they don't want you to do.

        Please keep in touch and let us know how you are doing.  The TM is not
just physical in that it affects our feelings and mind tremendously with
everything we have to deal with.  Hugs...Jeanne