Linda,
After some thought yesterday and after reading your note...I think I may just
start celebrating my TM anniversary...Why, you ask..?    Well, because as this
first year has passed, I look back and look at what I have accomplished in that
year...and dammit....that in itself is reason to celebrate.
In the coming years I'm sure that I will continue to make some more small baby
steps in recovery, so I may as well celebrate.

You are right in saying though..about not forgetting, I'm quite sure that I
will never forget the day that TM reared it's ugly head. It is burned into my
memory like a hot poker into a piece of wood.

I am glad to hear from you and others that I have spoken with...that many years
down the road and you are still making some recovery. That gives me quite a lot
of hope.

Thanks for the kind words about my blog...I will continue updating it as long
as I have things to write about so stay tuned....who knows what's around the
bend..

Be well everyone....

Kevin