From: marieke dufresne
Sent: May 16, 2009 9:00 PM
To: tmic-list@eskimo.com
Subject: [TMIC] RE: tmic-digest Digest V2009 #455

--Forwarded Message Attachment--
Date: Sat, 16 May 2009 12:23:52 -0700
From: hwyfli...@yahoo.com
To: tmic-list@eskimo.com
Subject: [TMIC] Next TMA symposium question

Does anyone have any knowledge as to when and where the next TMA symposium is going to happen...?

Just curious and would like to start planning....

Kevin
http://dealingwithtm.blogspot.com/

I assume it will be in 2010, as the last three were 2004,2006, 2008.. as to where I do not know.

Marieke

Create a cool, new character for your Windows Liveā„¢ Messenger. Check it out

Debbie
dca...@earthlink.net