Hi, Carol here, Jim Belz's secretary,such as I am,grateful for Spell
check.Jim is in the shower getting ready for church where today we will listen
to and vote on a new Pastor, A lady from Pennsylvania. We have been without a
 full time minister for almost 2 years. Anyway we had a big day
yesterday,on the  road for about 6 hrs to attend a first communion party for
our
beautiful twin  grandaughters. Jim drove the 3hrs there and our son-in-law
drove
back home. We  are lucky that he and our daughter live close enough to ride
with us to things  like that. Anyway I just caught up on several notes to the
list and I sure agree  with all of you about the wonderful people and the
great expanse of knowledge we  can get. It reminds me of back in 2005 when
Jim was diagnosed and we were told  only 2 people in a million get the
disease. WE were frantic and thought we would  never find out anything, then
slowly
but surely, with the help of the internet  we got a connection. We thank
God that we found you guys.  I also want to  post a note to Jude, I know it is
hard to get in a doctors face as so many of  them think they are GOD or at
least one of his staff .However you write so  eloquently that I think you
should try doing that. When you feel up to it ,try  composing your thoughts
and the things that have frustrated you. I think  sometimes doctors listen
better when they don't have to listen. I would make a  couple copies, one for
you to keep and another for another doctor if you need  one. Just my opinion
such as it is, Wepray for you daily. Send Love to you both,  jim and carol
**************A strong credit score is 700 or above.  See Yours in Just 2
Easy Steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1222585011x1201462751/aol?redir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072&hmpgID=115&;
bcd=Maystrongfooter51709NO115)