  From: balmat...@aol.com
  To: jrush...@columbiaenergyllc.com ; tmic-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Friday, May 29, 2009 1:00 AM
  Subject: Re: [TMIC] long story

  Thank you Jeanne,

  Your message was great.  I have told people so many times.  Now, they have so
many different anti depressants and if one does not work for you, talk to your
doctor and get another one!!!!  Do not suffer one more minute! But people still
in this day and age continue to just give up after one failed attempt at a
doctor or medication.  They'd get second opinions on so many other things, but
not their mental health.  Heck, when looking for a new car, don't you test
drive until you a satisfied with the one that works for you?  We have to take
charge of our health, both mental and physical.

  It's also commonplace to change from one medication to another when one
doesn't seem to match your symptoms any longer.  I started on one (I can't
remember the name now) and was on it for about a year, then was switched to the
Wellbutrin, which I've been on for many years.

  Thanks again Jeanne for your pearls of wisdom.

  Hugs,
  Barbara A