Hi Jan,

I'm glad I inspired you! :-)

I was afraid at first maybe it would be a waste of money  because there are
many of the exercises I can't do -- like anything involving  standing on
one foot.But there are plenty of things I can do with it that  challenge me,
and there are plenty of things my kids can do that challenge them  even
though they're younger and more fit and able than I am.

The first time I used it I could barely do ten minutes. Then  one day last
week I had worked up to almost half an hour.

The more you do with it, the more it "unlocks" new  exercises, so it
doesn't become "old hat" and boring.

I'm enjoying it! I hope you are, too.

Barbara H.
_http://barbarah.wordpress.com_ (http://barbarah.wordpress.com)

In a message dated 5/27/2009 5:38:19 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,