From: montzma...@aol.com [mailto:montzma...@aol.com]
Sent: Monday, June 08, 2009 6:56 AM
To: tmic-list@eskimo.com
Subject: [TMIC] PAM MY VERY LOVING WIFE

 Thank you all so very, very, very much for writing back to
montzma...@aol.com.  I am sitting down reading all the wonderful mail about
my wife Pam. I  can,t stop crying!!! This has met so much to me. I do not
think the friends of Pam Montz will ever know how much. I am a very simple
man who never asked for much. My whole life has been Pam. I  waited on her
as much as i could and now this is gone,taken  from me. Pam do you need a
bottle water or some crushed ice and coke. You want me to brink you your
pill box. What lean cuzine do you want for me to warn for you. I want to
walmart and found this great buy on a nightgown . The dollar store guess
what i found for you. Some nice coke glasses to enjoy your beverage of the
day.It's Saturday Pam you want your shrimp and lobster sauce from the local
Chinese restaurant? PAM YOU MUST READ YOUR FORTUNE COOKIE. .i feel so bad i
let her down. She did not get the help she needed at the hospital as
usual.We all thought Pam going into the hospital was a routine, she lose the
strength in her legs and within 2 weeks be back up walking ok and doing home
therapy.Yes she always lived in pain some days better than others. She was
smart and knew her meds well. The wrong doctors were on call not her usual.
I think, HELL I do not know what to think anymore I hashed it out over and
over. Thank all of you!!

Pam said if things get real bad on the bank account and we have tough times,
One thing you will never take away from me is my computer!!!!!!!!  She loved
her TM friends writing.to her and writing back to them. I would come home
from work sometimes and the door was locked having a arm full of stuff to
bring in. The lights were off in the front room which i hated. I yell are
you on the puter again? That was Pam.

I do not know anyone on here but I PRAISE GOD YOU WERE THERE FOR HER!!!

GOD BLESS ALL OF YOU!

I KNOW PAM WOULD WANT ME TO SAY

TIAD

I LOVE YOU  PAM , I LOVE YOU BABY WILL ALL MY HEART

IT WILL BE IMPOSSIBLE WITHOUT YOU--DAN

  _____

A Good Credit Score is 700 or Above. See
<http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1222585043x1201462775/aol?redir=htt
p://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072%26hmpgID=62%26bcd=Jun
estepsfooterNO62>  yours in just 2 easy steps!