For out Pam and all that need comfort now

Through every trial and moment of pain, we stand together to help one another.
Sometimes the hand of a stranger comes along and lifts up our hearts..
Our responsibility is to continue that selfless act of love and pass on the comfort.

Blessed are those who mourn for they shall be comforted.
~ Mathew 5:4

-------------- Original message from montzma...@aol.com: --------------

 Thank you all so very, very, very much for writing back to montzma...@aol.com.  I am sitting down reading all the wonderful mail about my wife Pam. I  can,t stop crying!!! This has met so much to me. I do not think the friends of Pam Montz will ever know how much. I am a very simple man who never asked for much. My whole life has been Pam. I  waited on her as much as i could and now this is gone,taken  from me. Pam do you need a bottle water or some crushed ice and coke. You want me to brink you your pill box. What lean cuzine do you want for me to warn for you. I want to walmart and found this great buy on a nightgown . The dollar store guess what i found for you. Some nice coke glasses to enjoy your beverage of the day.It's Saturday Pam you want your shrimp and lobster sauce from the local Chinese restaurant? PAM YOU MUST READ YOUR FORTUNE COOKIE. .i feel so bad i let her down. She did not get the help she needed at the hospital as usual.We all thought Pam going into the hospital was a routine, she lose the strength in her legs and within 2 weeks be back up walking ok and doing home therapy.Yes she always lived in pain some days better than others. She was smart and knew her meds well. The wrong doctors were on call not her usual. I think, HELL I do not know what to think anymore I hashed it out over and over. Thank all of you!!
Pam said if things get real bad on the bank account and we have tough times, One thing you will never take away from me is my computer!!!!!!!!  She loved her TM friends writing.to her and writing back to them. I would come home from work sometimes and the door was locked having a arm full of stuff to bring in. The lights were off in the front room which i hated. I yell are you on the puter again? That was Pam.

I do not know anyone on here but I PRAISE GOD YOU WERE THERE FOR HER!!!
GOD BLESS ALL OF YOU!
I KNOW PAM WOULD WANT ME TO SAY
TIAD
I LOVE YOU  PAM , I LOVE YOU BABY WILL ALL MY HEART
IT WILL BE IMPOSSIBLE WITHOUT YOU--DAN