Dan,

I can't tell you what pain I felt when I opened my mail and so many headlines
were
about Pam..........
I hope you know how very important you were to her!! and also the rest of your
family,
she shared youall with us.....
Pam was the sunshine of our list, what a loss for all of us!!
Pam always had a positive message for us, especially if one of us was having a
bad
day, Pam had positive thoughts to share...

Thank you for sharing Pam with us and know in your heart that she's with us, in
our
hearts and thoughts, forever!!

!!!!!!!!TIAD!!!!!!!!  Good-bye our dear Pam

P.S.  Dan, know we're here if you need to talk!!
janh  Stillwater, OK