THANKS SO MUCH FOR SENDING THE LINK TO PAM'S PICTURE.  I CAN NOW SEE THAT
SHE WAS  BEAUTIFUL INSIDE AND OUT.  IT IS SO NICE TO HAVE A FACE TO PUT WITH
MY THOUGHTS FOR HER EACH DAY.

PATTI - WISCONSIN

From: jharpe...@aol.com [mailto:jharpe...@aol.com]
Sent: Monday, June 08, 2009 9:32 PM
To: jan...@centurytel.net; tmic-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: [TMIC] Pam

There is one on the TMA Member Photo Gallery here:

 <http://www.myelitis.org/gallery/displayimage.php?album=search&cat=0&pos=0>
http://www.myelitis.org/gallery/displayimage.php?album=search&cat=0&pos=0

Another here:

 <http://www.myelitis.org/gallery/displayimage.php?pos=-609>
http://www.myelitis.org/gallery/displayimage.php?pos=-609

This would be a good time to remind or tell new folks that there is such an
album to look through and see fellow members' pictures and encourage people
to submit theirs.

Barbara H.

 <http://barbarah.wordpress.com/> http://barbarah.wordpress.com/

In a message dated 6/8/2009 10:25:30 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,