  From: marieke dufresne
  To: tmic-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Sunday, June 07, 2009 9:36 PM
  Subject: [TMIC] RE: tmic-digest Digest V2009 #499

  It sounds like she may have been having a heart attack. My prayers go out to
Pam's family.
  Marieke

        From: heyjude48...@aol.com
        Date: 6/7/2009 8:14:43 PM
        To: toddtm2...@sbcglobal.net;  tmic-list@eskimo.com;
jan...@centurytel.net
        Subject: Re: [TMIC]ABOUT PAM MONTZ......PLEASE READ THIS... IT IS FOR
REAL

              This message goes out to Todd and all of my dearest TM friends.

              On Saturday afternoon, our dear Pam Montz passed away in the
hospital.  She had been complaining to me about her shoulder and arm pain for
over a week.  I believe it was her left arm,  but I am not sure.  I don't even
know what to write.

              I have no details at this time.  Linda Cherpenski is calling Dan
to see what is going on and will let us know either by phone or email.  One of
us will get back to you.

              Pam and I were extremely close.  She called me every single day
just to check on me and chat.  We exchanged friendship gifts, matching
earrings, which I will never wear again or I will put them on and never take
them off.  Which one should I do???

              I want to take this time to tell you that each and every one of
you is dear to me.  Your names, pictures and emails are etched onto my heart
and I will carry them with me forever.

              Pam is in the wings of the Angels, on her way to the Promised
Land in the world of Jesus Christ.  I know that she is Catholic.  I would like
to begin a fund for TM research in her name.  Where do I begin???  How much can
we raise in her name???   I hope that you will all be as generous as possible.

              I will begin the donation with $300.00.  Who will either match
me, do me better, or simply send what you can???  When you make your donation
make it out to:

              The Pamela Montz Foundation for Transverse Myelitis Research

              and I will discuss with Jim Lubin about the best way to handle
the donations.  One of us will get back to the List.

              As "Tiny Tim" once said,
               "God Bless Us Everyone"

              Love,
              Jude

              In a message dated 6/7/2009 3:42:28 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,