  From: bradebi
  To: transverse myelitis ; Janice
  Sent: Friday, June 12, 2009 9:26 PM
  Subject: Re: [TMIC]

        Hi Janice
        I get very hot when it is only in the 70 or 80's  for no reason I can
just be on the computer or watching TV and I will get real hot so much that I
sweat a lot..(I soak my blouse) but I only sweat on my face neck and
breasts..my lesion is at nipple level  T4  my  banding is where my bra
snaps...so it feels like my bra is way to tight.
        In the cold weather I get more spastic and tight it hurts to bend knees
and ankles. I still have the  banding in winter too...and if my husband puts
the furnace up to high I will over heat...I love to go out in the snow with
just what I have on and bear foot and watch all the steam come off me..its a
riot...
        Debi
        TM spastic paraplegic T4 incomplete
        South Lake Tahoe Ca.