Gunny,  today I did look into the AARP drug card for $19.95 a year and
subscribed to it.  THANK YOU for the info.  The FL Drug card is zero help in
tier 3 meds and Forteo was going to cost me $749.00 a month - I'm already in
the doughnut gap.
I spent yesterday in tears.  I had a glass of wine last night and woke up today
and remembered you saying AARP drug card, so I signed on - I've been an AARP
member for several years.
I found out what you were talking about that the AARP drug card is seperate
from Medicare supplement/Part D.  So, I signed up after seeing that the Forteo
is only $111.91 per month - about the same as I was paying for Boniva a month!
I can afford that.

THANK YOU again!  Maybe next time I will "wake up" a little sooner or give me a
shout back to "WAKE UP!"

Prayers and thoughts for you and yours,

Candy K.