Carol, I agree.   You are a great couple!         How long have you been
married?        janice
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Catherine
  To: cjb...@aol.com ; Transverse Mylitis Group
  Sent: Sunday, June 21, 2009 5:23 PM
  Subject: Re: [TMIC] Fathers Day,

                    Carol and Jim,

                    I sense a love between both of you that is so very strong,
a comfort in this world of so many upsets.  I continue to pray for you both and
that things will be as they are suppose to.  Keep smiling and blowing those
kisses.

                    Catherine

                    “The moral test of government is how that government treats
those who are in the dawn of life, the children; those who are in the twilight
of life, the elderly; and those who are in the shadows of life, the sick, the
needy and the handicapped,”    Hubert Humphrey