Trudy,

Good luck weaning off the Cymbalta. I couldn't handle the side effects of Cymbalta
or Lyrica. Terrible digestive problems.

I got to meet Billy Joel with his wife (at the time) Christie Brinkley and daughter Alexa. I photographed them and did a family picture album for them. Small world. :)

All the best,
Kevin

Trudy Ogilvie wrote:
Kevin,
I have two sons 29 & 33 May I send you their addresses! Actually they are very good to me... I slowly weaned off Cymbalta... but since it comes in various dosages I could do that easily... 90mg, 60mg, 30mg... It definitely helped with my pain but since being diagnosed with MS I would like to try a drug LDN - low dose naltraxone. Before trying tho I'd like to get off of some of my meds. Make sense? Still holding on to Lyrica. But now I will see if I do get depressed, the Cymbalta was helping with
that also. I was originally on it for pain.
Trudy   ( who is not far from where "Billy Joel" grew up in N.Y.)
Sort of nice not being home... I can sit and read and answer all my e-mails... take my time and enjoy!