Think how much better he is doing than 2 weeks ago!   Hang in there and we
will too.       janice
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: cjb...@aol.com
  To: cjb...@aol.com ; tmic-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Wednesday, June 24, 2009 9:28 AM
  Subject: [TMIC] Short update on Jim 6/24

  Jim is doing a bit better, but I will be really feel better when he is on his
way to the pulmonary fixing place. He has been accepted there but they do not
have a bed as yet. We have heard good reports from there and believe they will
be able to wean him off of the ventilator there. It is in Kalamazoo and so only
15 min from Cindy and Eric and our 4 little sunshines. I will stay nights at
their  house and will love it. Keep the prayers flowing. Love carol  ps Jodi
and Dave will be coming as well.  Together our family can keep Jim working
towards health,

  Huge Savings on Popular Laptops only at Dell.com. Shop Now!