You are such a special person, Linda..Jeanne

-------Original Message-------

From: L T CHERPESKI
Date: 06/24/09 23:22:03
To: cjb...@aol.com;  tmic-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: [TMIC] Short update on Jim 6/24

So good to hear that Jim is a bit better.  We'll just need to pray that a
bed becomes available and that these good doctors wean Jim off the
ventilator and he is healed.

Carol, calling your grandchildren your 4 little sunshines was so sweet - it
put a great big smile on my face!

Stopped just now and prayed for Jim, you, and all of your family and will
continue to keep all of you in my thoughts and prayers.  The bed will be
there and much brighter days are on the horizon. Give Jim a gentle hug and
please keep us updated.

love,
Linda