It is the morning of June 26th.This means tonight will be 3 weeks that Jim
has been in the hospital. He is getting weaker but still strongly fighting
to  get thru this. We have given up on the pulmonary place in Kalamazoo as
they  couldn't get a space for him, anytime soon. Flint was also ruled out,
we are  hoping for Pontiac.They do have a bed but haven,t accepted him as
yet. This is  definitely our prayer for today as we need to get him somewhere
that they can  get him breathing on his own. We appreciate all the prayers
and concern for our  hero. Please keep them coming. Love from Carol and
everyone of our family and  friends who love him.