Please keep the faith!!  I know that's easy for me to say, so far
away............but
keep in mind we're praying for both of you and your family!!
Come on Jim!!
Hugs, janh  !!!!!!!TIAD!!!!!!

--- On Tue, 7/14/09, cjb...@aol.com <cjb...@aol.com> wrote:

Today is Tuesday July 14th. It has been 10 days since I posted. Unfortunately
things are not as good today. They had to put him back on the vent because he
was running a temp of 104, Sunday morning. They have switched antibiotics and
are hopeful that it will start to work. The doctor said his bed sores are
getting worse instead of better.He tried to pull out his trach last nite and
they had to restrain his hand. He is still fighting hard to stay with us, but
when he is extra tired and in pain he looks at me with an I don't know how much
more I can take look. I am trying so hard to convince him that he has to get
well.  GOD BLESS, Carol     It is hard to get the internet where we are but I
will try

What's for dinner tonight? Find quick and easy dinner ideas for any occasion.