Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2009 22:56:16 -0400
From: we4king...@verizon.net
To: tmic-list@eskimo.com
CC: we4king...@verizon.net
Subject: Re: [TMIC] Facebook Page

I'm on face book! to become a friend go to facebook.com/mindy.chairweaver

 Mindy the Artist
On Jun 25, 2009, at 10:33 PM, Jim Lubin wrote: there are several TM-ADEM-NMO
groups on Facebook, most are linked here
  http://www.myelitis.org/support.htm

 Jim
 (who has become addicted to the Farm Town game on Facebook)