-------------- Original message from jharpe...@aol.com: --------------

Good grief, Rick. Todd was not at all griping or insinuating anything. He wrote a very gracious response to the previous e-mails in this thread.

Barbara H.

In a message dated 6/28/2009 9:19:53 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, ashfo...@att.net writes:
Todd' one of the reasons I reclused from this web site is because I had three members of my immediately family die and I needed to deal with funeral homes and I actually had to ask this list for donations and the people that I thought would help, did just did and I don't remember seeing Todd Tarno's name even as much as a salutation. I'm not picking on you but I know this, If you send a e-mail to Jim or anyone else on this list your email will eventually be answered. This is an amazing web site and if you are not satisfied with your business here, you can always go some where else and I guarentee you'll not find as many people who for you, I'm sorry your a quad, and is every one else is too. So please stop gripping because you feel your 2 cents are not heard, because it is heard. and we all love you and your e-mail gets heard. This was Jim" dream and he could not be able to manage it on his on. We all keep it working.  So be carefull when you insinuate. Your friend Rick Ashford.

From: Todd Tarno <toddtm2...@sbcglobal.net>
To: ladyno...@aol.com
Cc: TMIC <tmic-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Sunday, June 28, 2009 5:25:50 PM
Subject: Re: [TMIC] Transverse Myelitis Network

That won't happen again.

We do enjoy reading ALL of your e-mails.
I'm sadden that I'm unable to answer a few of your e-mails because of how TM has hit you.  But, you are right that this site doesn't have many quads, like you & Jim.  I'm amazed at ALL of your's e-mails.  What it must take just to write an e-mails.  Both of you DO write wonderful long e-mails.  I do treasure each & everyone of your e-mails.
I have trouble keeping up with this site,
more power to you to do more than one sit.
Just know ya'll do have a FAN,
Todd in Corpus Christi, TX