  From: Patricia Cooley<mailto:patticoo...@wi.rr.com>
  To: 'Jill Z'<mailto:jillybean60...@yahoo.com> ;
ladyno...@aol.com<mailto:ladyno...@aol.com> ;
heyjude48...@aol.com<mailto:heyjude48...@aol.com> ;
tmic-list@eskimo.com<mailto:tmic-list@eskimo.com> ; 'Tracey L.
Black'<mailto:tracey.bl...@hnoins.com>
  Sent: Wednesday, June 17, 2009 7:59 PM
  Subject: RE: [TMIC] Transverse Myelitis Network

  I HAVE ALWAYS FELT VERY WELCOME BY EVERYONE ON THIS SITE, EVEN THOUGH I  DO
NOT SUFFER FROM SO MANY OF THE PAIN AND SUFFERING SO MANY OF YOU DO.  I DO HAVE
PAIN BUT NOTHING I CAN’T LIVE WITH SINCE I HAVE NO CHOICE.  IT IS THE
COMMUNICATION WITH ALL OF YOU THAT HAS HELPED ME SO VERY MUCH.  I WANT TO SAY
THANKS TO YOU ALL.  I MYSELF HAVE FOUND THAT SINCE WE LOST PAM, I HAVE BEEN
DOWN IN THE DUMPS WHEN I REALLY HAVE NO REASON TO BE.  I THINK A LITTLE
DEPRESSION HAS SETTLED ON ALL OF US.  I KNOW IT HAS ME.  I FIND MYSELF FEELING
MORE SORRY FOR MYSELF THAN I HAVE IN A LONG TIME.  I MISS MY DAILY E-MAILS FROM
PAM WITH HER FUNNY JOKES.  I THINK AS A RESULT WE ARE ALL A LITTLE TESTY WITH
EACH OTHER.  I KNOW PAM WOULD WANT US ALL TO GET ALONG.  I HOPE THAT TIME WILL
HEAL US ALL.  AT LEAST I SO HOPE SO.

  BLESSINGS TO ALL OF YOU.

  ***************TIAD**************  AND LET’S HOPE IT IS A BETTER ONE FOR US
ALL.