*Todd did not intentionally do anything wrong.  He wrote an extremely
supportive post to Naomi.  He in no way disparaged this list, or anyone on
it.  I've known Todd since I first became ill and he has never been ANYTHING
but good to me, and I have never seen him post anything negative to anyone
on this list site.  I also know that he would help anyone here that he
could, if he had the means to do so.  Sadly, not all of us have the means to
do so, myself included.  For the life of me I do not understand what has
been going on here lately.*
**
*Grace    *