Thank you to all those who responded to my question or blurred  vision. I
remember someone telling me that you do not go to an eye doctor for  blurred
vision. It is not a problem that can be remedied by wearing glasses. You
need to see an ophthalmologist. I do take Lyrica, and I am suspecting this may
 be the culprit. I don't know how I will manage without my pain medicine.
Do I  have to choose between being in less pain and not able to see, or
improved  vision and in excruciating pain? What a choice to make.

Naomi
C-4  Quadriplegic, since July 2, 2005
Due to Transverse  Myelitis
**************Looking for love this summer? Find it now on AOL Personals.