From: ladyno...@aol.com
Date: 7/10/2009 7:54:46 PM
To: pkeen...@yahoo.com;  tmic-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: [TMIC] Blurred vision

Thank you to all those who responded to my question or blurred vision. I
remember someone telling me that you do not go to an eye doctor for blurred
vision. It is not a problem that can be remedied by wearing glasses. You
need to see an ophthalmologist. I do take Lyrica, and I am suspecting this
may be the culprit. I don't know how I will manage without my pain medicine.
Do I have to choose between being in less pain and not able to see, or
improved vision and in excruciating pain? What a choice to make.

Naomi
C-4 Quadriplegic, since July 2, 2005
Due to Transverse Myelitis

Looking for love this summer? Find it now on AOL Personals.

<<01_tile.jpg>>

<<01_side.gif>>