Date: Sat, 11 Jul 2009 21:34:33 -0700
From: tmic-digest-requ...@eskimo.com
Subject: tmic-digest Digest V2009 #688
To: tmic-dig...@eskimo.com

--Forwarded Message Attachment--

tmic-digest Digest                              Volume 2009 : Issue 688

Today's Topics:
  Re: [TMIC] Blured vision              [ rj_ran...@yahoo.com ]
  Re: [TMIC] Nerve Pain                 [ "Janice" <jan...@centurytel.net> ]
  Re: [TMIC] Nerve Pain                 [ "L T CHERPESKI" <cherp...@msn.com> ]

--Forwarded Message Attachment--
Date: Sun, 12 Jul 2009 02:21:58 +0000
From: rj_ran...@yahoo.com
To: heyjude48...@aol.com; wim_from_holl...@hotmail.com; ladyno...@aol.com;
tmic-list@eskimo.com; quad-l...@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: [TMIC] Blured vision

When u all talk about blurred vision are u talking mild blurriness or where you
can't tell where the door knob is or the location of a table. I was nearsighted
and got laxic (sp) and vision was blurred but this is different. Things can be
superimpossed images or ghost like.