I have another question that has been rolling around in my head.

Have any of you lost/gained friendships after developing TM/MS?      Are some
maybe solicitious about giving you a call periodi-cally, but you don't really
see much of them?     Or, are some of your friends from before TM becoming even
better and closer
friends.     I am talking about emotional support, visits, outings, etc.
I am wondering how many have stuck with you or
traveled on after the initial onset and de-hospitalization period.
Maybe it has stayed the same.

Janice