Lynn, thank you for the informaion were we can look up. I feel that our privacy
needs to be proteded as misinformain can be dangerous

Thanks!

________________________________
From: "roseofr...@aol.com" <roseofr...@aol.com>
To: tmic-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Thursday, July 23, 2009 1:53:20 PM
Subject: [TMIC] Re: THE 'FYI' I SENT TO THE LIST YESTERDAY...

>>>I would prefer that we refrain from such postings and discussions on the
>>>list.>>>

The posting I sent was simply "for your information" because I feel we need
to know what's happening with our health care and our personal information.
We don't have to have a discussion about it.....

I have been on this list now for approx. 12 years....and I very rarely sent
posts to the list unless I felt it may be helpful to someone.
I never send jokes or forwards....they have nothing to do with our situations...
I have many friends on this list and send the jokes, etc. privately.
I don't want to offend anyone....ever.....so please just hit the "delete" button
if you feel it doesn't apply to you.
    ~ Lynn

--

Dell Deals: Treat yourself to a sweet deal on popular laptops!