Sorry about your rotten experience...........guess you got your answer as to
whether you want the implant?  Hope you're better soon!!  janh

--- On Fri, 7/24/09, Butcher, Bernie (S&FS) <bernie.butc...@honeywell.com>
wrote:

   I had my Baclofen trial on Wednesday, and I have to say it was not a
pleasant experience. The spinal tap was quite painful, and after an hour, They
had me walking with walker OK, but an hour later, I could hardly stand – after
that, all I could do is stay in bed in the hospital. No spasms, but I did get
leg cramps. They got me into the car at the end of the day like a 190 lb, sack
of potatoes. When I got home, my brother had to do the same, and also got me
into bed. The next day, which they said I would b e back to normal, I wasn’t. I
could stand & take a few steps, but on my way to the bathroom, my legs gave out
& I fell. Today, Friday, I am back to normal, spasms & all.
   This whole ordeal has gotten me down on Baclofen and the pump idea.

Bernie